Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to sign players who are match fit, have pace and who can play with intensity and desire amongst other attributes

No point in having players spent after 45 mins

gueye was Registered to a championship club. Whether he played or not is irelevant when the only players signed are from teams who are playing championship football this season.
Ashtonian, Aug 3, 2016
Zatara likes this.

Spot on...whatever anyone says same for gueye and stek
Zatara, Aug 3, 2016

No need for Gueye
Zatara, Aug 2, 2016

Gueye is just more of the same really. A squad player no better than what we have, should be signing class to push McCarthy down to backup.
Zatara, Aug 2, 2016

Gueye seems pointless.
Zatara, Aug 2, 2016

This gueye chap may be class but he also could be a disaster and his stats may be inflated as he was like a pinball in front of villas defence.
Zatara, Aug 2, 2016

:blush::blush::blush:

Thanks Goat. For a horrifying minute there, Zat's stock was up.

I will really be upset if we sell Barkley. I firmly believe that the lad has plenty to offer if used properly.
And one shout from me for the not so distant future - Aymen Barkok from Frankfurt. 18 years old midfielder, powerful with bags of potential. Already scored a few stunners for Eintracht. Please, Mr. Walsh!

Sigh, lad its called "wumming".

See my original posts on him.

Edit: but the 1st two posts were about them being classed as championship players as even though they had not played in that league last season their team had been relegated.

other posts just wumming at people not wanting him...though actually i never even imagined he would be THIS good

lol you are a crap wum then

There is a serious lack of ITK in here, somebody's day give me a fix
lucozade_2930263b.webp

The Delaney one seems dead weird, we could've signed him last summer for about a million, decided against it and after a few months we're desperate to steal him for £5.5m. Sounds like a child who doesn't actually want the toy until they're told they can't have it.

Cant see that one coming off at all.

The Delaney one seems dead weird, we could've signed him last summer for about a million, decided against it and after a few months we're desperate to steal him for £5.5m. Sounds like a child who doesn't actually want the toy until they're told they can't have it.

Cant see that one coming off at all.

Not going to lose any sleep over this one

Hearing very similar, but the club interested is about as Spanish as Middlesbrough.

(because it's Middlesbrough)

Karanka was his first ever manager in the Spanish youth set up at Under 16's, so guess anyone who worked with him around that age would remember his potential and take a punt on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back