Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
....don't shoot the messenger but the Everton editor on the transfer rumour site has listed players he says he knows we have asked about. He's not saying we are buying but we are showing interest. The bits in brackets are his not mine;

Gabbiadani (last attempt)
Sebastian Rude
Sander Berge
Kasper Dolberg
Rafir Zekhinim
Rachid Ghezzal
Laminate Kone
Niklas Sule (won't happen)
Memphis Depay (United want a permanent deal, not a loan).
Sead Kolasinac (looking for a pre-contract)
Kevin Strootman (high risk, dumb move)
Josh Tymon
Ademola Lookman
Frederico Santander.

Players out;
James McCarthy, Niasse, David Henen, Liam Walsh.

He said he's not aware that we have enquired about Schneiderlin. Apologies if I've misspelt any.

....don't shoot the messenger but the Everton editor on the transfer rumour site has listed players he says he knows we have asked about. He's not saying we are buying but we are showing interest. The bits in brackets are his not mine;

Sebastian Rude
Sander Berge
Kasper Dolberg
Rafir Zekhinim
Rachid Ghezzal
Laminate Kone
Josh Tymon
Ademola Lookman
Frederico Santander.

Players out;

He said he's not aware that we have enquired about Schneiderlin. Apologies if I've misspelt any.

dolberg
depay
tymon
lookman
kolasinac maybe

make sense...walsh out makes no sense

....if that one is announced early he'll look a bit daft, he clearly likes folk to think he's ITK.

Not a clue if it will be done mate, but the world and his wife know we have had chats with United about him.

*random scan of Telegraph*

"Everton are already in talks to bring him to GP next month, blah blah, but WBA have lodged an official bid"

Sebastian Rude
Sander Berge
Kasper Dolberg
Rafir Zekhinim
Rachid Ghezzal
Laminate Kone
Josh Tymon
Ademola Lookman
Frederico Santander.

Players out;

Aren't a bunch of those players going to be away for the AFCON? Why would they even look at them?

Aren't a bunch of those players going to be away for the AFCON? Why would they even look at them?

...I wouldn't know, Mate. As I said, I was just posting detail from the editor of another site. His view that we have not enquired about Schneiderlin flies in the face of everything being widely reported so it might be worth treating with doubt at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back