Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sissoko has a truly dreadful attitude and I'd lose respect for the board if we went back in for him. He slighted us, leave him to rot on Spurs bench/reserves, text him that we're interested then turn our phone off.
He's been one of our hardest workers the last few games, he's been playing well recently. Haven't seen any evidence of this dreadful attitude since he joined us tbh.

He's been one of our hardest workers the last few games, he's been playing well recently. Haven't seen any evidence of this dreadful attitude since he joined us tbh.

Hasn't that been since Poch called him out though? Newcastle fans will vouch for his dreadful attitude anyway, missing for 38 games then a world beater for France.

He definitely went into hiding in Newcastle last season, not the only one mind. I dunno if that is dreadful attitude though. The circumstances of the last transfer window probably mean he is marmite at this stage to blues.

Hasn't that been since Poch called him out though? Newcastle fans will vouch for his dreadful attitude anyway, missing for 38 games then a world beater for France.
He gave an interview where he said it was very hard to adjust from the sort of light training he did at Newcastle to Pochettino's massively intensive stuff. It just took him a little longer to get to grips with the step up in training methods.

Be gutted if we get rid of Ross. For all his shortcomings there's still a potentially brilliant player in there. Just wish he could sort his head out and get a bit of consistency in his game. Not that I think a swap deal is remotely on the cards. Sneiderlin and depay would add good options and would be a snip on what manure paid for them originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back