Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Amavi bid must be say £15mil with heaps of add ons like winning the league, 100caps etc

I think we may be in negotiations as no other club would be offering such amounts for him even though (at least last year and before) hes class.

Could be a piece of the jugsaw hence the offer?

Anyone know why gaya hasnt left valencia yet...?

Sorry Zat, but you chat some absolute gubbins at times and put it across as though it's fact. I imagine Koeman and Walsh sat wetting themselves over their morning coffee listening to some blert from the Echo regurgitating your posts. Football Manager at its finest.

Sorry Zat, but you chat some absolute gubbins at times and put it across as though it's fact. I imagine Koeman and Walsh sat wetting themselves over their morning coffee listening to some blert from the Echo regurgitating your posts. Football Manager at its finest.

What are you on about? I'm posting about the Amavi bid of £25mil as tweeted by Villas owner.

All I know is if we can somehow land VVD I will shed the biggest grown man tears ever. He is the one "realistic" player I would be overjoyed to get. I say realistic because there is that chance he could come to play for Koeman again.

My hopeful window would be VVD, Scneideelin, Depay, Lookman and maybe Dzagoev.

Going out I would say cleverly, Kone, Niasse, McCarthy

To be fair hes a bit of a liar and he didnt name us.

Why would we give Baines a new contract and then spunk 25m on a LB.

Thats what I was posting, would be say £15mil + add ons or similar.

As for Baines, I think its clear that he will be phased out over the next 2 seasons...

All I know is if we can somehow land VVD I will shed the biggest grown man tears ever. He is the one "realistic" player I would be overjoyed to get. I say realistic because there is that chance he could come to play for Koeman again.

My hopeful window would be VVD, Scneideelin, Depay, Lookman and maybe Dzagoev.

Going out I would say cleverly, Kone, Niasse, McCarthy

VVD would be a game changer. Would allow us to play further up the pitch and not sit so deep.

Likewise Schneiderlin would bridge midfield and attack.

Lookman would finally give us a natural LW.

Would be very happy with those 3.

VVD being the thrilling signing.

VVD would be a game changer. Would allow us to play further up the pitch and not sit so deep.

Likewise Schneiderlin would bridge midfield and attack.

Lookman would finally give us a natural LW.

Would be very happy with those 3.

VVD being the thrilling signing.

He didnt look very thrilling tonight, the first goal he let Dele friggin Ali out jump, the 2nd goal he marked thin air and the 3rd and 4th goal he just wondered around like a zombie.

Im watched him in 2 games, against us he was a beast, but tonight he made Jags look world class.

He didnt look very thrilling tonight, the first goal he let Dele friggin Ali out jump, the 2nd goal he marked thin air and the 3rd and 4th goal he just wondered around like a zombie.

Im watched him in 2 games, against us he was a beast, but tonight he made Jags look world class.

Clearly he's helping us create a gap away from Southampton. They play WBA when we have Hull...

Head Turned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back