Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious tho, De Gea is a step below Neuer.

Hmmm.

Cant honestly say ive seen a lot of the German fella, hes impressive thats for sure, not a great deal to choose from between them both to be fair, add in the lanky fella at Chelsea and the sexy Frenchman at Spurs and honestly it would be a tough choice.

Looks like Essien plays like Toure.
Dunno aba Essien but he looks like if he shagged my bird I'd apologise to him
kessie.jpg

I get that. Some posters continuously reference them as being fullbacks. Your point is my view as well.

Honestly at this point its hard to say where they play in the future.

I personally think Browning will be moved on, if not next window certainly in the summer when he contracts up, he will be 23 at the end of the season and hes been very unlucky with injuries, but he hasnt really broken into the side at any point and is currently being "eclipsed" by Holgate.

Im not convinced that Holgate has the frame to play CB, but he could fill out and havent had the chance to even see Galloway at CB, so would be tough to call.

Hmmm.

Cant honestly say ive seen a lot of the German fella, hes impressive thats for sure, not a great deal to choose from between them both to be fair, add in the lanky fella at Chelsea and the sexy Frenchman at Spurs and honestly it would be a tough choice.
Yeah De Gea is unreal mate, just that we've seen great shot stoppers before, some of the stuff Neuer comes up with is so so different. Best keeper I reckon I've seen

This type of comment is a little much from my perspective (which admittedly is that of an outsider).

If their goal was to be absolutely fair then they would cover both equally. But it's not -- their goal is to make money, and LFC stories generate more clicks, and therefore create more advertising revenue. When EFC is worthy of international attention then things will change, but until then complaining about the imbalance in coverage is like complaining about the wetness of rain.

Their goal should be to report the news in the city of Liverpool accurately not to make the most money, which means even coverage for both teams. If media outlets literally turn into showing whatever generates the most clicks then the whole internet will descend into depravity.

In some ways Yaya Essien, welcome home

This guy is the real deal, think he would go for £30mil, Chelsea had £21mil rejected last week. Should be all over this, Id prefer him to Schneiderlin.

Comes with 3 bars of Wifi as well according to that forehead of his

Worth it for that alone, might be able to get internet at the game for a change

In some ways Yaya Essien, welcome home

This guy is the real deal, think he would go for £30mil, Chelsea had £21mil rejected last week. Should be all over this, Id prefer him to Schneiderlin.

The first clip in that video is hilarious with him falling over 5 times in 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back