Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if Lookman is any good, but this is my favourite YouTube video, looks like they ran out of footage so reversed the picture and replayed the same goals scored. You can tell because the number on his back is reversed on a few clips!

No idea if Lookman is any good, but this is my favourite YouTube video, looks like they ran out of footage so reversed the picture and replayed the same goals scored. You can tell because the number on his back is reversed on a few clips!

I honestly think I could have a better montage than that. Hasn't Steve Walsh heard of Youtube??

I still to this this day, find it so odd that Everton's official social media accounts post about transfer rumors both incoming and outgoing.

I saw that someone tagged me about young Kieron Tierney

Have we actually been linked with him or was someone just setting off the "Fitba Signal" for my benefit?
25d89bc1a703721d0c74b739c74cb533.jpg

Why are people going on about Lookman's youtube clip? Obviously there isnt much as Charlton are hardly on live every week are they? These will be taken from the 30 second goal highlightes shown on MOTD2 or goals on Sunday and they are hardly going to show other bits of his all round game - they just show goals and the odd chance.

Confirmed by Echo journos that from speaking to Ronald/Unsy etc their idea of a #10 is a second striker a la Gabbiadini, not the likes of a silky player like Silva. That probably rules out my dear Gylfi who I've been clamouring for for years.

Don't want Gabbiadini though, badly average and if since last summer he's still the best for the position that Walsh can come up with then he needs sacking. Fair enough as a last minute summer panic but not top target. Suspect we're not after him anymore though.

Where'd you read this, out of interest?

Baffled if true. Every top side has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back