Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witsel to China eh ?
Tells you all about his character , not whats required here.
Still have reservations about any player that shuns a decent standard to go and play in Russia in the first place.

And we desperately tried to bring him and Sissoko in. Can you imagine that locker room? I have reservations about the type of players Walsh and Koeman are trying to bring in.

Depay is done apparently.

Schneiderlin is no go unless we offer the figure Man U want. At the moment both Milan and WBA have offered more according to a very good source.

Rumours striker Sebastian Haller was watching last night at Hull but is he joining Hull or Everton?

Linked in the summer and costing around £14m

Any ITK here anymore?

The January window is difficult to do anything in. I find it really hard to believe us, Everton who are notoriously crap and long at transfers will be getting serious numbers in. Or out for that matter.

I'd love to be proved wrong though.
Any other time before this I would agree with you.
Things have changed now due to the poor summer we had transfer wise.
Walsh & Koeman have put a lot of effort (i'm led to believe) in finding the right & available players for us.
Going to take a great deal of money , but thats the level we are looking at now.
Major changes coming this month.

Have to laugh at the twitter responses which generally translate to 'Witsel done a dirty trick to Juve' hahaha.

I feel better knowing it wasnt just us - poor esk got hammered for saying he was ours and he ended up staying at Zenit. Well it looks like he's done the same to Juve.

Just on the esk bit, it's clear esk has good contacts and shares his very eloquent thoughts with the media and us. It was very unsavoury the way some blues responded to his claims when they didn't come up. Esk doesn't strike me as the type to score internet points, or draw likes etc.

That's Azuls bag and his jarg previews

Just on the esk bit, it's clear esk has good contacts and shares his very eloquent thoughts with the media and us. It was very unsavoury the way some blues responded to his claims when they didn't come up. Esk doesn't strike me as the type to score internet points, or draw likes etc.

That's Azuls bag and his jarg previews
Esk is a lovely bloke but his 'contacts' talk a lot of twaddle.

we need a big rebuild to freshen up an ageing squad. There is no link between our midfield and attack. If we get a decent offer for Barkley I would now take it. I just can't see him developing that game intelligence. I think if we were to bring in someone like Siggurdson to play in the Barkley position it would instantly improve us
Siggurdson signing for us would make me very happy indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back