Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really underestimating prices at the moment. Have a look at the fees for some utterly terrible players over the last year.

Agreed on Barry though.

I think the world is well aware how gash that lot are mate. Someone like McCarthy would go for good money, but not that slop.

£8 million for Gibson?

I thought when the other day somebody said our squad was the equal of Spurs, that was the funniest thing I'd ever read. But this tops it.

...think the 8 mil is based on a chairman coming home off the back of a six day Magaluf bender and happy to sign anything off in return for some gaviscon and a bit of a lie down.

Imagine, 8 mil for him, I'd larf my teats off. 1/2 mil I'd be happy.

Think jan is going to be about perceptions, if we spend big the fans and media will start taking us seriously, if not then we will slump big time

Imagine if Gibson could stay off the alcohol and we could actually get him half fit. He's technically a good player but one of the worst 'professionals' we've had in a long time. I'd be utterly embarrassed if I was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back