Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposedly on a wind up and have had a fairly abusive pm but will save the person the embarrassment of naming them. West Brom fans seem to be of the opinion he might be off, so I've somehow convinced all of them as well have I?

Get a grip.

Just one blue sharing some info he's heard and he's subjected to this. No wonder most of the ITK's don't pass on any snippets they hear anymore.

Nah mate, not really my thing. Can see why others stop passing on info though.

Off to see Monster Trucks at the cinema with the kids, probably end up getting followed by a loon off here trying to offer me out in front of them.

I think this confirms you as a genuine ITK.

We absolutely need to be bringing in new signings quickly after today, regardless of the result. Idrissa is off to AFCON shortly.

Anyone Main stand/Directors Box spotting for potential new signings today?I'm in the Main Stand and can be acquired at no cost Farhad and it's my dream to play for the Blues(anywhere down the right hand sidelol) but I hardly count;)lol

...I'm trying not to form an opinion on individual signings, it's up to RK who comes in and he'll be judged on that. I have to say that the Brunt rumour is underwhelming. I know Sheedy couldn't run and one was one footed but he was a genius and fitted into that side perfectly. Brunt has struggled with serious injuries, rarely completes games and is of an age that suggests he's short-term.

Schneiderlin to the Baggies, Brunt to us hardly fills me with enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back