Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely need to be bringing in new signings quickly after today, regardless of the result. Idrissa is off to AFCON shortly.
A sensible club with only one fit midfielder who can't play twice in a week would have sorted a deal out before the weekend.

A sensible club with 3 injured cms and another nowhere near the first 11 would have already sorted one out

A sensible club......

Serious if people are losing their heads after about 7/10 days they aren't knee jerkers, it has to be done quickly
Mate all summer people who dared question our transfer activity were put down as knee jerkers and on a wum.

If it taught us anything , there is absolutely no point in getting your hopes up as a blue anymore. It's a waste of time. If we see players come in then fantastic for us all, but expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised if something good happens I say.

Oh and the fume on here when we start selling players before we sign any this window...

Can see us letting Cleverley and someone go for 10 million then signing look man for the same price and acting like we aren't sell to buy

Oh and the fume on here when we start selling players before we sign any this window...

Can see us letting Cleverley and someone go for 10 million then signing look man for the same price and acting like we aren't sell to buy

£10 million for Cleverley?! Are you insane man!?

If we can ship him out for £10 I'd be happy. Waste of a shirt along with plenty of the others, especially Valencia.

Anyone Main stand/Directors Box spotting for potential new signings today?I'm in the Main Stand and can be acquired at no cost Farhad and it's my dream to play for the Blues(anywhere down the right hand sidelol) but I hardly count;)lol
If you see Walshy milling about the stands tell him to get back to the office.

£10 million for Cleverley?! Are you insane man!?

If we can ship him out for £10 I'd be happy. Waste of a shirt along with plenty of the others, especially Valencia.

Villa were willing to pay £8 million for Cleverly last season and Gestede has just been sold for £6 million. We would absolutely get around that for him.

People forget that £10 million is like £5 million, £20 million now £10 etc.

Best name EVER, we simply must sign him.

Everton have been linked with a January swoop for Vitesse Arnhem's Zimbabwean international midfielder Marvelous Nakamba. Nakamba, who is currently preparing for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations finals, is also said have caught the eye of Bundesliga duo Wolfsburg and Hamburg - and Belgian giants Anderlecht. The 22-year-old midfielder, however, is refusing to be distracted by the transfer speculation and admits his sole focus is on the international tournament due to take place in Gabon later this month. "This morning was a hectic one," he told The Sunday Mail on Friday. "I received a lot of enquiries from the media back in Netherlands, they want to know more about my situation following reports linking me with a number of clubs. "I can't talk much about which clubs have made moves, for now my mind is on the AfCON finals." Nakamba has played every minute in 16 of Vitesse’s 17 league matches this season and is now regarded as one of the top central midfielders in the Eredivisie. Known to be a strong tackler and accurate passer, he has 18 months left on his current contract at the GelreDome.

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/everton/marvelous-eredivisie-midfielder-in-koemans-sights-1835773.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back