Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't massaging the stats pal, since we got beat by Norwich in the cup that's when our form started to really dip, since that game we've played 15 only winning 4.
But we have played more than those fifteen games this season old bean. You're excluding five games, four of which were wins, and I'm curious why.

Actually, I'm not curious. Your stall is set most clearly.

Koeman after the game:

"I am busy with all the fixtures we have and maybe the board will be busy to bring the players in."

maybe...

seriously tanking that out of context mate.

Q - The transfer window is open, have you been making some calls already?

A- No, but everyone knows, the people in the club knows what we want, and what we want to change, and it's up to them

Q - You expect to be busy then?

A- I'm not so busy, I'm busy with all the fixtures what we have and errrr maybe the board will be busy for to bring some players in yes.

All delivered with a big smile btw if your into body language and stuff

But we have played more than those fifteen games this season old bean. You're excluding five games, four of which were wins, and I'm curious why.

Actually, I'm not curious. Your stall is set most clearly.

My stall is I back Koeman and he needs time, he will need this window and the summer transfer window before he can be properly judged.

The point I was making is that since the Norwich game our form has dipped drastically, don't see why it is a problem pointing that out.

My stall is I back Koeman and he needs time, he will need this window and the summer transfer window before he can be properly judged.

The point I was making is that since the Norwich game our form has dipped drastically, don't see why it is a problem pointing that out.
Since Norwich we've won 4 of the last 16 games. You're right to stand your ground.

seriously tanking that out of context mate.

Q - The transfer window is open, have you been making some calls already?

A- No, but everyone knows, the people in the club knows what we want, and what we want to change, and it's up to them

Q - You expect to be busy then?

A- I'm not so busy, I'm busy with all the fixtures what we have and errrr maybe the board will be busy for to bring some players in yes.

All delivered with a big smile btw if your into body language and stuff
Mate that hardly looks any better - suggesting that no contact has been made with other clubs about incomings, in fact washing his hands of the whole affair 'it's up to the board' who 'maybe' will act accordingly

Mate that hardly looks any better - suggesting that no contact has been made with other clubs about incomings, washing his hands of the whole affair 'it's up to the board' who 'maybe' will act accordingly

Read it properly mate or better still - watch the interview.

It is absolutely plain as can be he is saying he is not involved in the player negotiations or contacting the players (which he shouldnt be involved in) and that is other peoples jobs based upon what he has told them he needs.

Which is exactly what should be happening really with us having a DoF now

Watch the interview and see if you honestly think he looks at all worried

The thing about Koeman is that he's trying to wash his hands of all transfer activity and you simply cant do that. No wonder he likes the DoF position at clubs he works at because he looks to me like he wants to hide behind it. Sorry, but he'll be judged in terms of the quality of players we do bring in, not Walsh. And he'll be judged in terms of demanding finances are in place for these windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back