Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rule out someone like Mirallas or Jagielka leaving and another couple. I'll be surprised if the number in exceeds the number out.

Mirallas won't be going anywhere. He's been used a lot by Koeman and if another winger is to go, it'll be Lennon.

Cleverley will be moved on if possible. Jagielka would only go in the circumstance we get a CB in.

Again, none of them would be huge misses. Like Ij, I don't care who goes this window from the squad players. They aren't good enough.

Don't rule out someone like Mirallas or Jagielka leaving and another couple. I'll be surprised if the number in exceeds the number out.

It can't realistically as there are already 25 registered players in the squad, so players have to leave to make room for new players. Although players under 21 like Lookman wouldn't be included as they don't need to be registered.

Considering the amount of deadwood at the club, the number out exceeding the number in isn't necessarily a bad thing. (E.g. McGeady, Niasse, Koné, McAleny, Gibson, Cleverley, at least one of Garbutt and Oviedo, Rodriguez etc.)

Considering the amount of deadwood at the club, the number out exceeding the number in isn't necessarily a bad thing. (E.g. McGeady, Niasse, Koné, McAleny, Gibson, Cleverley, at least one of Garbutt and Oviedo, Rodriguez etc.)
Same old same old mate: wages off the books first then sign players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back