Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our record with transfers it sounds very wise for Koeman to disassociate from that side as much as possible.

He will have to take the lions share of responsibility for the players actually signed, but identifying signings and finalising transfers, as we found out painfully last summer, are two entirely different things.

It's all moot if sufficient resources are not there in the first place.

The big question over the next two windows is the amount that will be spent, net of outgoings.

RK ultimately has to deliver a winning side playing good football.

Right now, it's most certainly time for Moshiri to show what this takeover is all about.
Think he also might be hinting at some crookedness in Niasse and a couple of other Martinez signings !

Mirallas won't be going anywhere. He's been used a lot by Koeman and if another winger is to go, it'll be Lennon.

Cleverley will be moved on if possible. Jagielka would only go in the circumstance we get a CB in.

Again, none of them would be huge misses. Like Ij, I don't care who goes this window from the squad players. They aren't good enough.
Jags could end up with Moyes ... Not sure I'd want Kone though !

said this for months, we know we cant get tier 1 (as zat would put it) players so we need to aim just slightly lower.

snodgrass is top of the 'next best' list.

he is who we need right now. prem proven and got great attributes.

we shouldnt turn our noses up at signing snodgrass.

he would make a big difference to our first team

19m bid for Morgan rejected apparently... can't post a link as I'm crap on phones but it's in the telegraph apparently ... seen it on mewsnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back