Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

oof. Literally the only 'major' city in Australia I never had the pleasure of visiting.

hot as anything up there..

Not today... it's wet season and we had about 8-10 days of nothing but rain... but usually it's 34-36 degrees every day of the year... in dry season it's not hot ... it's lovely ... but when the humidity kicks in (90%) it's pretty unbearable if your working outside..

You live here or just been on holidays?

Not today... it's wet season and we had about 8-10 days of nothing but rain... but usually it's 34-36 degrees every day of the year... in dry season it's not hot ... it's lovely ... but when the humidity kicks in (90%) it's pretty unbearable if your working outside..

You live here or just been on holidays?
Holiday but spent close to 3 years there overall. Spent MOST of the time in Sydney but drove ever KM Sydney to Cairns and Sydney to Perth and up the west coast as well.

Holiday but spent close to 3 years there overall. Spent MOST of the time in Sydney but drove ever KM Sydney to Cairns and Sydney to Perth and up the west coast as well.

I have been around oz a little... but mainly for work.. flights are to dear here so I usually go over to Thailand or Philippines if I want to get out of darwin.... done a lot of driving tho...

Back home someone could tell me there is a party where the naked models are handing out , beak and handjobs for everyone... but it's an hours drive ... and I'd think.. that's to far..

Here? I have literally drove twice the length of the UK through the bush and not seen another person .... just to inspect a faulty satellite phone box.... only to get there and realise that it's been left off the hook lol

Literally taken helicopter rides to get me to some of these places ...

You don't have any clue how vast it is until you drive it ... it's huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back