Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman will be good addition, young eager to play with pace, just pray he can cross ha

Would love sigurddson regardless his age, RB would learn from him and his dead ball techniques is 10/10 which we lack a lot of !

Snierlderlin will be very good addition as Barry can't play every game, cleverly not good enough and leaving, Gibson needs to be off the wage bill and besic can't seem to stay fit :(

a striker also needed with Kone and niasse need to go

Would love calumn Wilson from Bournemouth, great talent

Hes nothing like The Clev, Gibson or even McCarthy, he has more to his game than them all.

IMO.

Well Koeman did express an interest in the boy Gabi, which would be the attacking pivot in the centre or at least that type of player, somebody to do the leg work up top, link the midfield to the attack and could play alongside Lukaku either alongside him in a duo or even on the wing as a 3 with somebody like Depay on the other side.

As I say I think Koeman will buy options this window, players that allow us to play 4-3-3, 3-4-3, 3-5-2 and of course 4-2-3-1, each formation, if the correct players are bought, would allow us to be a danger down the middle and also from the wings.

From what I have heard we are no longer looking at Gabbiadini and Wolfsburg's competition for his signature is Stoke not us.

Think it was SkySports said they had joined the race with a proposed bid of 24 million

#bulletdodged

Lookman may have a very bright future but I hope he is loaned out ASAP to build up his experience. A team that wants to aim for top 6 (everton!) should not be playing unproven youth in its first team. We need to be buying in proven talent.

...I suggest he's very experienced for a 19 year old given he's been a regular for Charlton. I'd be amazed if he's not immediately involved in the first team because we are really short on quality and on footballers who can make a positive impact from the bench. I like the fact the club are linked with highly promising young talent, I'm sure we will also look to bring in proven players. It's getting the balance right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back