Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed it wasn't my comparison and I don't think the two players really compare, which goes some way to suggesting that "box-to-box" has a bit of a wide-varying description when describing players. Unless we start getting into subcategories of "box-to-box" which is a whole thing in itself.

Anyways, you're saying possibly 2 in? Lookman and who?

Its difficult to label players, you see ive tried to avoid calling snides box to box, cos I dont consider him a true box to box player, like for example your Gerrards and your Lampards, is Lampard a box to box? It could be said he was more an attacking midfielder? So yeah, its hard, for me Snides is a DM, who has some attacking qualities and does get forward when given a chance, rather than a DM like Barry or McCarthy, who retain their defensive position at all times.

Im not sure whats going on currently, I hear no drums beating, just the faint sound of a beat, in the background.

Well I think he would be perfect. He needs to knuckle down and show the world what he can do, and I think it would be great if he did it at Everton. We need someone like him anyway, the dressing room seems pretty boring. We need someone like him on the pitch as well, I'd love to see him play an integral part in us beating the RS in the cup or something and him winking at Klopp or some other RS gobshite. He's really exactly what we need, like when Duncan came and we won the cup!
No mate, he's exactly what we don't need, a sulker who has no work ethic and downs tools when not getting his own way. He is absolute poison!! He would disrupt the dressing room and would be a terrible role model to our younger players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back