Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I don't know the detail Aaron but it sounds like they have no right of recall. The articles used words like 'beg', so if they were to approach us it seems like we they would be hoping for a goodwill gesture. To be honest, I doubt they will ask, one report suggested the player would welcome a return.
Can we give them niasse instead

lol at any ballotelli suggestions.

The same taking the mick out of him 2 years ago and for them lot signing him? He goes to a crap league and scores some and all of a sudden you would want him?

Learn lessons, maybe he is doing well because the league isn't as hard and he gets to live in nice and not rainy cold manchester/liverpool anymore?

Reactions: JLW
...I don't know the detail Aaron but it sounds like they have no right of recall. The articles used words like 'beg', so if they were to approach us it seems like we they would be hoping for a goodwill gesture. To be honest, I doubt they will ask, one report suggested the player would welcome a return.
You are right eggs.We paid a loan fee for season with the option to buy for 14m, they have no rights to ask.

Very few players gave teams more going forward than Frank Lampard, a very good player in his time.

Agreed it wasn't my comparison and I don't think the two players really compare, which goes some way to suggesting that "box-to-box" has a bit of a wide-varying description when describing players. Unless we start getting into subcategories of "box-to-box" which is a whole thing in itself.

Anyways, you're saying possibly 2 in? Lookman and who?

I'm not expecting much this window. I was fooled in the summer and i'm not getting fooled again.

I'm getting fooled again. Don't miss the fun.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back