Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's decent mate. Whether we could get better I really don't know at the moment! I'm finding it very hard to work out where our ceiling is of players we could go as far as. Need a couple of ins to help me see.

Not that Gibson is a big name or the top of the ceiling. But he's quite good and a decent age.
I like the lad, but some of the shouts on here for £30m for a lad with 4 months of premier league experience is insane.

Well I did give a big caveat on that. IF he moves this January it would take that.

Alright Steve lad.

Its a very kind offer, but sadly we will not be giving you 47m for Ben Gibson.

We do have a selection of players available if you wish to scan our list of outgoings.

How about you give us 15m for Arouna Kone and we wont report you to the FA for being mental?

Well I did give a big caveat on that. IF he moves this January it would take that.

This is the thing I suppose.

Same with why people who thought Pickford, or Sigurdsson, or Heaton/Keane would be sold at the drop of a hat are deluded.

Teams who are going to be in a relegation scrap (or have a good chance of being dragged into one) aren't gonna flog their best players for anything less than extraordinary amounts half-way through the season, as a move could cost them much more in the long run.

I hope Boro stay up like, reckon they will. Just...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back