Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes definitely behind Ayala last season. If you're looking for a classy defender relatively cheap Ayala will probably be available this window for around £10m. Him and Karanka seem to have a bit of a personality clash, nothing major but it has lead to Chambers coming into the team (although he has stayed there on merit).

I like Keane, not so keen on Dunk. Dunk seems to be a bit of a hot head, reasonably regular sending offs aren't great to see, especially in a league that is so physical. Keane is a classy player who I do like, not as much as Gibson but I do like him. Much calmer player than Dunk and has a height advantage over Gibson I believe.

Him and Chambers seem to have a bit of a telepathic relationship with each other, which is a brilliant thing to see between a partnership. Like I said in another post, I expect him to go to a massive team when he does leave (which he will), do yeah you probably have missed the boat on both him and Keane. I've never noticed him being overly slow, usually keeps up with most strikers relatively easily, but I will try to look out for it.

Fair assessment, and you certainly se him more than me. I can't see us being interested in Ayala in all honesty and as you have said we've probably missed the boat a little on Gibson. Keane may be a goer though if we could agree some sort of loan back to Burnley.

man-city-capital-one-cup-league-cup-ramiro-funes-mori-everton_3396269.jpg

I hope he scores again soon. He always goes proper River vs Boca whenever he nets even if it's away at Bournemouth.

where'd you hear that?

West Ham boss Slaven Bilic may be forced to go cap in hand to Everton and plead for Enner Valencia’s season-long loan deal to be cut short.

The Hammers have a striker crisis at present.

Andre Ayew has jetted off to the Africa Cup of Nations with Ghana, Diafra Sakho is out injured until March, while on-loan Jonathan Calleri, Gokhan Tore and Simone Zaza are all struggling and set to have their season-long loans cancelled.

That leaves Bilic with only injury-hit Andy Carroll and raw youngster Ashley Fletcher as his sole striking options.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-everton-forced-give-enner-12402573

West Ham boss Slaven Bilic may be forced to go cap in hand to Everton and plead for Enner Valencia’s season-long loan deal to be cut short.

The Hammers have a striker crisis at present.

Andre Ayew has jetted off to the Africa Cup of Nations with Ghana, Diafra Sakho is out injured until March, while on-loan Jonathan Calleri, Gokhan Tore and Simone Zaza are all struggling and set to have their season-long loans cancelled.

That leaves Bilic with only injury-hit Andy Carroll and raw youngster Ashley Fletcher as his sole striking options.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/could-everton-forced-give-enner-12402573
Send him back. he's rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back