Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is pretty deplorable. And I'm surprised that Coleman's agent hasn't done anything about it.

Probably because Seamus has a great head on his shoulders and is not a money grabbing person.

As a lad from Killybegs in Co Donegal he is delighted to be earning what he is and I know he loves Everton FC and just wants to do his best for the club.

I would have 20 Seamus Colemans ahead of certain other members of the squad.... and he should be Captain.

Probably because Seamus has a great head on his shoulders and is not a money grabbing person.

As a lad from Killybegs in Co Donegal he is delighted to be earning what he is and I know he loves Everton FC and just wants to do his best for the club.

I would have 20 Seamus Colemans ahead of certain other members of the squad.... and he should be Captain.

Exactly. He knows where he's come from and it's absolutely not about money for him.

Might be nice for Everton to reward him though.

CONFIRMED! Everton have signed Ademola Lookman from Charlton Athletic FC on a four-and-a-half year deal for an undisclosed fee. Welcome, Ademola!

Ahh .. undisclosed ... forgot we are the only club in the world that still does them.. probably what the hold up with snides is..

Mourinho fax machine keeps going off " Everton FC would like to submit an offer for your player Morgan schniederlin for the amount of undisclosed which will be paid in annual payments of undisclosed until June 2036"

Ahh .. undisclosed ... forgot we are the only club in the world that still does them.. probably what the hold up with snides is..

Mourinho fax machine keeps going off " Everton FC would like to submit an offer for your player Morgan schniederlin for the amount of undisclosed which will be paid in annual payments of undisclosed until June 2036"

You're chatting wham mate

That's just nonsense though isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back