Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither though hey really?

I'd honestly prefer to keep Valencia than either of them.
Initially i started it all with Rodriguez impressing me on Monday and hed be a great replacement for Kone and Niasse combined together. Ideally id rather bring in someone boss (Morata is unhappy and we are minted)

Initially i started it all with Rodriguez impressing me on Monday and hed be a great replacement for Kone and Niasse combined together. Ideally id rather bring in someone boss (Morata is unhappy and we are minted)

A few of my Saints pals have lost all faith in Rodriguez now. Seems harsh as he was badly injured but it's pretty obvious that Saints are missing a decent striker right now, so wouldn't make much sense to take one of their under performing ones.

Being better than Kone and Niasse probably shouldn't be the criteria for us getting a new forward. Or we could just get whoever is top scorer in League 2 right now!

A few of my Saints pals have lost all faith in Rodriguez now. Seems harsh as he was badly injured but it's pretty obvious that Saints are missing a decent striker right now, so wouldn't make much sense to take one of their under performing ones.

Being better than Kone and Niasse probably shouldn't be the criteria for us getting a new forward. Or we could just get whoever is top scorer in League 2 right now!
Omar Bogle (born 26 July 1993) is an English professional footballer for League Two side Grimsby Town. He plays as a striker and is known for his diversity in physical style of play, strength and link-up play. He has previously played for Hinckley United and Solihull Moors. He also represented England's national football for the England C team.

Sign him up FFS

Except that Lookman is all but done and Del going is nothing more than paper talk at this point, nothing concrete
Haha aye all but done.

With no announcement yet?

I'm being cynical but is it not a bit odd we haven't announced it seeing as though the lad isn't exactly our brand new first team player?

So what your saying is, we need to resign the man, the myth, the legend.. Apostolos Vellios

Latest from Sky:

EVERTON TRANSFER LATEST

Our man in the North West, Ben Ransom, has the latest on Everton’s proposed moves for Ademola Lookman, Memphis Day and Morgan Schneiderlin…

"Lookman travelled up for a medical yesterday - we understand that's now done and that personal terms aren't an issue. The fee being talked about is £10m though it's my understanding it will be a bit less than that. However, it's clearly a statement of intent from Everton, who we expect to be very busy this month.

"They're also being linked with Memphis Depay. Everton are interested in a loan but we understand Manchester United would prefer a permanent transfer. Nice are also tracking Depay; they're keen on a loan deal with an option to buy in the summer so watch this space.

"Everton's No 1 target remains Morgan Schneiderlin. It seems at this stage Everton is his most likely destination, even though United are holding out for closer to the £24m they paid for him."

If we got rid of Cleverly, Gibson,McGeady, Oviedo and signed nobody this transfer window. I would deem is a roaring success.
Please don't remind people. We have the occasional bumping of the McGeady thread for that purpose.

Niasse, Kone, McGeady.... we have some utter tripe in the squad.

God how could I leave out Kone, Niasse. We really do have utter tripe. Add to that Lennon who just isn't good enough, Mirallas who has gone of the boil and seems to have lost a yard, Jagielka who's best days are behind him and the task at rebuilding needed really is at a large scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back