Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best parts of yesterday's meeting was Bill saying that Mr Moshiri sits there saying "We'll get him, we'll get him".

Now let's actually go and get "him"..

Omar Bogle (born 26 July 1993) is an English professional footballer for League Two side Grimsby Town. He plays as a striker and is known for his diversity in physical style of play, strength and link-up play. He has previously played for Hinckley United and Solihull Moors. He also represented England's national football for the England C team.

Sign him up FFS

Joking aside,I've mentioned before that a Grimsby Town mate of mine reckons he is the best striker in the lower leagues and has resigned himself he will be leaving soon to a bigger club.Swears he will end up eventually in the Premier League.

Not saying he is anywhere good enough for Everton.I haven't seen him play!

That is pretty deplorable. And I'm surprised that Coleman's agent hasn't done anything about it.
Coleman is th kind of lad that won't rock the boat, he is grateful for what he earns, the stuff that lad does for his home community in Donegal and doesn't seek publicity really is fantastic. A marvellous role model for all youngsters, hopefully he gets rewarded with the Everton captaincy.

I couldn't think of a better person

Coleman is th kind of lad that won't rock the boat, he is grateful for what he earns, the stuff that lad does for his home community in Donegal and doesn't seek publicity really is fantastic. A marvellous role model for all youngsters, hopefully he gets rewarded with the Everton captaincy.

I couldn't think of a better person

I suspect he'll be rewarded with a bumper contract in the next round. I'll be very happy if/when it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back