Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just timing of it, a couple of weeks after buying players would be more effective but just the fact they are going 'season tickets!' When it is a time when fans get their hopes up again.

Same as they sold the season tickets at the time 200 million war chests was in the news

At least the thread has given us Ash and his 200 million war chests.

Could nearly build part of our new stadium in Wigan with those

Some South American that I signed on FIFA please Koeman as I have a weird investment in players I sign on a computer game and think this makes me out as an astute scout when in reality I'm hooked on transfer gossip as a woman is hooked on Coronation Street. Both of which are fictions.
Welcome back mate

Some South American that I signed on FIFA please Koeman as I have a weird investment in players I sign on a computer game and think this makes me out as an astute scout when in reality I'm hooked on transfer gossip as a woman is hooked on Coronation Street. Both of which are fictions.

Welcome home brother. You have been sorely missed. Even if I do find your post to be one from a patronising little git.

Much Love Friend xxx

It was a shame that we failed with our record breaking 60 million pound bid for Koulibally back in August, but at least we know that we will be making similar bids for similar players now that the transfer window is open.

It was a shame that we failed with our record breaking 60 million pound bid for Koulibally back in August, but at least we know that we will be making similar bids for similar players now that the transfer window is open.

If news from yesterday is to be believed (I'm naturally sceptical) then we're set to have spent circa £30m in the next week or so.

We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back