Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll get slated for this but why not Steve Gerrard on a free? I know I know, but he'd give so much to the dressing room and could probably still do a job at this level. Even if only just for half a season before he retires but still. Don't think he'd be terrible actually tbh.
Great idea. We could sign up dalglish too we need another striker.

I know I'll get slated for this but why not Steve Gerrard on a free? I know I know, but he'd give so much to the dressing room and could probably still do a job at this level. Even if only just for half a season before he retires but still. Don't think he'd be terrible actually tbh.

...oh dear.

This is quite possibly the worst post ever on here. And for you, that is some doing.

xC8Oe.gif

Ricardo Rodriguez and Jose Gaya for left back....maybe even Jonas Hector.

All very good shouts.

Rodriquez the best of the lot IMO, though would be a real coup if we got him.

This won't be an area targeted in Jan, though. Unless Baines' injury becomes even longer term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back