Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though there's reports that Roma and Juventus are interested?

I would like to believe we can more than compete money wise, its the same old story thought, European football......

Especially with Koeman publically commenting on the player, the following day, if the Rags are believed Depay stated he would be interested in a switch?

What's your thoughts on who we should be in for?

I would like to believe we can more than compete money wise, its the same old story thought, European football......

Especially with Koeman publically commenting on the player, the following day, if the Rags are believed Depay stated he would be interested in a switch?

What's your thoughts on who we should be in for?

I'm not sure really mate. I'm not convinced on Depay and not really sure how anyone could be after his last year and a bit. And do we really need another winger type? (unless one or two of the current are off of course). But Koeman mentioning him and even weirder Everton tweeting about him may have something in it I suppose.

I hate 90% of our players currently so think we should sign at least one of everything.

I'd like a proper keeper. Probably won't happen in Jan.
Left back seems to be coming an issue. Like the Cresswell shouts but doubt he'd come here.
Centre back - had enough of Jagielka at the minute but doubt Koeman has.
Centre mid - get Schneiderlein. Seems obvious to me but not seen a single link.
Wingers - just play Deulofeu. FFS
Attacking mid - yes - don't know who. But that's the other issue. How many top teams actually play with a behind the striker number 10 type? Chelsea have Hazard coming in off a wing. Arsenal have Ozil coming in from slightly left or right. Silva at City maybe. Anyway, they seem hard to come by.
And obviously we need another striker who isn't absolutely toilet. But why would a half decent striker come here when they won't get in ahead of Lukaku?

Overall not a bloody clue mate. But not expecting much this window coming.

I'm not sure really mate. I'm not convinced on Depay and not really sure how anyone could be after his last year and a bit. And do we really need another winger type? (unless one or two of the current are off of course). But Koeman mentioning him and even weirder Everton tweeting about him may have something in it I suppose.

I hate 90% of our players currently so think we should sign at least one of everything.

Left back seems to be coming an issue. Like the Cresswell shouts but doubt he'd come here.
Attacking mid - yes - don't know who. But that's the other issue. How many top teams actually play with a behind the striker number 10 type? Chelsea have Hazard coming in off a wing. Arsenal have Ozil coming in from slightly left or right. Silva at City maybe. Anyway, they seem hard to come by.
And obviously we need another striker who isn't absolutely toilet. But why would a half decent striker come here when they won't get in ahead of Lukaku?

...there have been Schneiderlin links, although they might be regarded tenuous;

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/15/manch...an-schneiderlin-transfers-to-everton-6258732/

Someone get on the phone to Arsenal and what they're doing with Cazorla ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back