Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A deal is done kind of way, or never going to happen but it looks like we are going to kind of way.

the way Mata and Witsel was here, and then they just never turned up.

Or a fantastic club has sorted it out and we will finalise the deal once the window is open like normal club sort of way.

ash, you know were all gunna be kept in suspesnse right up till 11pm jan 31st 2017, waiting for depay and schneiderlin, and we get hoolahan and joey barton

Hope that people have been posting in this thread with a liberal dash of irony because if not, loads of posters here rate Zat's futbol wunderkid shouts.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Have we signed Messi yet?

Spotted house buying in Formby
a67395aa5fc9591e4fb07ccfb2553a8a.jpeg

Zatman, have you seen the comments from Ajax's Sporting Director last week that Sanches(z?) would be at Everton if we could have got a work permit?

@Zatara

Heres what i believe.to be true;

1-- Barca has a bid accepted. He refused them as he wanted 1st team football and they wanted to start him.in the B team.

2-- Ajax had a bid accepted and gave him a place in their first team squad.

3-- We didnt have a bid accepted and perhaps didnt make a bid as we didnt believe we would get a work permit. However, other clubs have signed worse players due to the 'exceptional talent' work permit.

I dont think we made much of an effort if any at all...we wont know unless we sign him and he clears it up i suppose.

For £60m to £70m though?

It just looks like that calibre of player don't want to come here (yet) anyway. Sadly.

Maybe we should lower our expectations and focus on the 35 - 45 million pound category, rather than trying ever so hard to break the world record fee for a defender but ending up with a negative net spend and the third lowest spend in the league.

Then again, central defenders that only cost 40 million pound are often extremely crap and not good enough for Everton.

Oscar from Chelsea apparently available.

I like him but not sure Koeman believes in playing a #10 and his problem has been that he doesn't fit into the traditional 4 or attacking 3 positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back