Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever thought I'd say this about Everton in my life time again but I can see (wishing mostly but before the last two days not a chancel) a robiniho type signing you know the type that makes a statement to the league.

If Belfodil is the answer, people aren't asking the right question. Refuse to believe an extensive search of Europe has resulted in this no mark.

Or maybe mate Walshy and the gang have seen things in him that others haven't? That's his job after all, to find "no-marks" who actually turn out to be decent players. Gueye, Kante, Vardy etc.

Or maybe mate Walshy and the gang have seen things in him that others haven't? That's his job after all, to find "no-marks" who actually turn out to be decent players. Gueye, Kante, Vardy etc.

The lads played for some top, top teams, sadly, for whatever reason he hasnt stayed anywhere, but the fact that hes played for Inter, PSG and others, suggests theres something there like.

Is there any truth in this manolas link? Keep him injury free and you have a 25 year old cb with his best years ahead of him. Just hope we carry on as we have started. Next up shnides and then get signing a couple more cb winger and a half decent striker and I'm a happy blue till the end of the season. Make it happen coyb

Surely we need another striker to help Rom up top? He's contributed to 68% of our goals or something like that.

Basically ... if he gets injured were knackered. Another striker surely has to one of the priorities?!

Never ever thought I'd say this about Everton in my life time again but I can see (wishing mostly but before the last two days not a chancel) a robiniho type signing you know the type that makes a statement to the league.
Like who? There are only two that might be available in the near future and those are Sanchez and James Rodriguez. I highly doubt they'd be willing to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back