Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone missing the real position we need to fill. Goal keeper??

We've been awful for most of the the season so far. I don't think any of our poor play has been the fault of the keepers we have. Them lot across the park have two dodgy ones and are being tipped by many for the title.

I agree we need a world class keeper, but it's not priority this window.

Ok, ive had a chance to "scout" the boy.

I actually think he has a degree of magic @Connor @Brownie

And hes very comfortable on both wings and in the hole as a SS and also uptop on his own, think this could have legs yano.

The clips I watched were 2 years old, when he was 21/22, you could see he was a little bit unfinished, if hes polished up his game in the last 3 years, this looks very promising.

This boy gets the Goat seal of approval

How was the moules frites when you were over there, lovely beer as well. you scouts get all the luck.

Buying in a good Striker must be the priority. Hopefully an experienced one in his prime- we seem to be focused on buying under 19 young potentials and over 30 journeymen.
That clearly is our policy though ATM, sign experienced players to improve the first team while also signing younger players with the potential to replace the older in the coming years, sounds quite reasonable now im writing it....

Surely we need another striker to help Rom up top? He's contributed to 68% of our goals or something like that.

Basically ... if he gets injured were knackered. Another striker surely has to one of the priorities?!

Ademola. Good enough for the first team according to my mates Charlton-fan co worker. Reckons we have a steal at £10M

Ok, ive had a chance to "scout" the boy.

I actually think he has a degree of magic @Connor @Brownie

And hes very comfortable on both wings and in the hole as a SS and also uptop on his own, think this could have legs yano.

The clips I watched were 2 years old, when he was 21/22, you could see he was a little bit unfinished, if hes polished up his game in the last 3 years, this looks very promising.

This boy gets the Goat seal of approval

By Christ you're easily pleased today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back