Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is we should have been better prepared, any potential deals should have been done by now, its not like Schneiderlin and Depay are not available. Koeman is kind of making the same point, maybe he is also fed up of Moshiri's white noise and b/s regarding transfers

Don't think its Morshiri who is dealing with the transfers mate but Koeman does look frustrated

Yeah, we should be keeping pace with all the other big teams and their earth-shattering January signings. Izzy Brown went to Huddersfield on loan yesterday, you'd think we could put a 22 million pound deal to bed
obviously the manager has his own concerns regarding the transfer situation, clearly he isnt happy to accept the current ineptitude regarding incomings

we-can-still-x4fexw.jpg
Who are we going to overtake?

he is just providing the funds, if there actually are any...

I think its the likes of Walsh and Elstone dealing with all that negotiating with other clubs and players....Morshiri does not seem the bloke to haggle over a couple of million but its something Elstone and BK would do

Moshiri apparently was unhappy with the summer transfer negotiations, why leave the same 2 buffoons in charge?

Dunno mate who knows what's going on but I wouldn't think he would be directly involved...I thought that's why we bought in Walsh as a DoF to conduct all the transfer business.

Could be wrong maybe someone would answer that but everyone else here all I can do is speculate

Not just schneiderlin obviously RK obviously wants depay. We would prefer a loan to buy obviously with regard to Depay, whilst United only want a permanent deal with any potential suitors. This could cause a conflict with Koeman and the board as both are realistic signings and if we offer the money both players will come. The question is what is the hold up? I think both of these players are the ones Koeman wants, not necessarily the ones Steve Walsh wants. (Lookman is a Walsh purchase I feel). Naturally this is going to cause friction between the two. Watch this space.

only a couple of weeks ago it was koeman who said him and walsh have to both agree that the player is right otherwise they won't buy him.

I expect there is a few million between the clubs. Utd are trying to get their money back on the player, Everton are trying to pay less. He will sign for a compromise figure eventually.
To say we should just pay what they want is just silly imo.
If we wait another couple weeks we prob lose that 2 million anyway in league position. Need to realise we need at least 5 players who need to go into first 11 over next 2 windows. For once everton need to be aggressive and act by spending.

Dunno mate who knows what's going on but I wouldn't think he would be directly involved...I thought that's why we bought in Walsh as a DoF to conduct all the transfer business.

Could be wrong maybe someone would answer that but everyone else here all I can do is speculate
off to watch NFL playoffs F*** Everton

What we need is a centre forward. I can't believe we haven't been solidly linked with any out and out goalscorers. I know we've been linked with gabiadini and the fella from Liege but they don't seem to score many goals. If Lukaku gets injured who is going to score for us?
Both martinez and koeman must think kone can do it for us judging by their actions in transfer windows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back