Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect there is a few million between the clubs. Utd are trying to get their money back on the player, Everton are trying to pay less. He will sign for a compromise figure eventually.
To say we should just pay what they want is just silly imo.

We didn't budge on John Stones. A player is only worth what someone is prepared to sell for.
Just get it done.
Four year contract been on table for weeks.

If I am told/promised and have expectations of it being met then I think it's fair. I probably do it at least once a week.

It's not unprofessional if your resourcing contact isn't getting the people you want for your team no. Hell no.
Not being an arse but it's highly unlikely to be in his contract. In any event, he gets 6million quid! Per year!
All he's said since he got here is "we need money, we need new players". Ey, fair enough. But until then, he has to do a Moyes and get a tune out of what he has.
As I said earlier, personally I'm not expecting wins. I just want to think "there is something being built here- look at that shape/look at how we counter attack etc etc".
Instead we see ever-changing personnel, ever-changing systems, public moaning both of players individually and collectively.
I'm not having that a 6million quid a year manager, one of the best defenders I've ever seen, can't make give us something to look forward to.
All this of course flies in the face of the fact we are 7th. So I'll hush now.

Not being an arse but it's highly unlikely to be in his contract. In any event, he gets 6million quid! Per year!
All he's said since he got here is "we need money, we need new players". Ey, fair enough. But until then, he has to do a Moyes and get a tune out of what he has.
As I said earlier, personally I'm not expecting wins. I just want to think "there is something being built here- look at that shape/look at how we counter attack etc etc".
Instead we see ever-changing personnel, ever-changing systems, public moaning both of players individually and collectively.
I'm not having that a 6million quid a year manager, one of the best defenders I've ever seen, can't make give us something to look forward to.
All this of course flies in the face of the fact we are 7th. So I'll hush now.

Know one said anything about his contract.
The fact we are seventh is a good indicator in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back