Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that game like?Might start watching because watching everton is doing my fkigjd head in

at its best, it's like the absolute most dire, gruesome stoke v bolton 0-0 wednesday night drudge, only instead of 90 minutes it takes at least four times as long, with a 5-to-1 players stand around doing nothing while you listen to pundits/actual game action ratio.

Lads he's been aware since the summer. You're not playing footy manager, it's a real life business where the finer things, like legal contracts need to be drawn up. It's obvious we are going to strengthen, just takes time

They managed to get lookman signed up. Why wouldn't you make the player going straight into the first team the priority ?

I know this wont be popular and its questionable whether it would be worth it at all but ten mill for jordan rhodes is not bad. A striker that plays as a striker off the shoulder of the last man and poaches goals from the centre of the pitch. yes i know berahinho is talented but id rather not give the manager the option to play a striker on the wing. I apologise to everyone to whom this may offend. :)

In the bin.

Are you involved in transfers??

Nope, so please stop acting like you have inside knowledge of the wheelings and dealings of a football club

It's been going on for years... you don't have to be involved in transfers to know Everton are crap at them. In fact any negotiation ... bill is useless ... finding sponsors, sealing transfers, transfers ... we have been so bad for so many years

it's an outrage, it only takes 3 clicks of a button on football manager, what's the hold up ffs?

We have a director of football now... he's had 4-5 months to be working on this... we knew what we needed... we knew who we wanted... we new Man U wanted to sell and what price... we new the player wants to move to us ... and we knew our most important player was leaving for a month in January...

Both martinez and koeman must think kone can do it for us judging by their actions in transfer windows lol

not sure it's koeman's fault the board failed to finalise deals for gabbidiani or brahimi. I don't even think the board were too much to blame tbh, just got badly shafted by the selling clubs constantly changing their stance. People will argue we shouldn't have left it that late and others will argue they were trying their darndest (and looked like they would succeed) in bringing in their no.1 targets.

The fact we even went and bought a west ham flop at the last minute and promoting DCL shows how little koeman does think kone can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back