Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mad thought but maybe there's just seven days out of thirty one gone in January and we'd be a bit daft to draw conclusions from that.

Sounds radical but just think about it for a moment.
Perhaps, but then why would koeman go public with his demands - strikes me as the actions of a man who isn't being backed behind the scenes - a last throw of the dice if you will.

Perhaps, but then why would koeman go public with his demands - strikes me as the actions of a man who isn't being backed behind the scenes - a last throw of the dice if you will.

After one week of the transfer window opening? I think at Southampton the players didnt all sign within the same timeframe each window.

Hes just gone mad because hes lost the game and deflefting blame.

Edit: i do think we should have tied things up before the window opened...maybe its the United side of things...dont want to strengthen us for FA CUP.

Not Wilshere - averages 5 games a season before he's out for a long period (this season the exception as he's now playing to save his career as a top premier league player)

Not for me

....Watford link to Cleverley, it appears a few want him on loan but Everton are only interested in a permanent deal;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Niasse
Gibson
Barry
Jags
Rodriguez
McGeady

Can all go with him. I don't like that a great servant like Jags is getting such a hard time from the fans, in his day he was brilliant for us. Time and injuries have taken their toll on him, but he has been a mainstay for years.

I think there were 2 or 3 players identified early that he expected and was told would be in by now.
I'd go with this too. 2 or 3 in staightaway would've been a statement (and what was needed). 1 or 2 more towards the end of the window with 1 or 2 out would've been the icing on the cake. Given what happened yesterday, its added fuel to the fire. I reckon he fully expected Lookman and Schneiderlin in before the Leicester game. Even Mourinho said in his press conference on Friday that two weeks ago it all seemed done per 2 players no longer involved in his plans (Schneids and probs Depay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back