Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yep, reported a few pages back earlier today. The initial link was a week or so ago. It'll be interesting if we go back in.
Interesting if it's true, ~£10m for a 19 year old that would probably go into our academy/on loan is maybe an indication that we've got a bit of money to spend. When City spent £11m on Patrick Roberts to send him on loan I remember thinking it was a lot for a player with no guarantee on playing in the first team.

Interesting if it's true, ~£10m for a 19 year old that would probably go into our academy/on loan is maybe an indication that we've got a bit of money to spend. When City spent £11m on Patrick Roberts to send him on loan I remember thinking it was a lot for a player with no guarantee on playing in the first team.

....I haven't quite got my head around fair play rules but from what I understand we have a kitty to spend on salary because of the Stones transfer. That salary funding only lasts for this window so I'm expecting a number of acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back