Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate, Niasse had one 4 month spell where everything that could go right for him did, see jelavic for us initially, outsidecthst period he was woeful, even during it he looked terrible but incredibly flukey.

Dzagoev since 18 has performed brilliantly in every position he's been asked to play, and both cska and Russia look rubbish when he's missing.

I admire your pursuit Friend.

But ive seen very little real chatter regarding your boy.

Less than a year between them mate.

I'd be delighted with either to compliment Barkley/ as an alternative though.

Your right mate, thought sigurdson was 28 for some reason.

Personal opinion, sigurdson is a big fish small pond player, stands out amongst dross, but overrated. Atil a good player but not as good as we need.

Think dzagoev is a league above him myself. Throw in the fact Norman really doesn't play a siggurdson type and its a easy answer which one to go for.

Your right mate, thought sigurdson was 28 for some reason.

Personal opinion, sigurdson is a big fish small pond player, stands out amongst dross, but overrated. Atil a good player but not as good as we need.

Think dzagoev is a league above him myself. Throw in the fact Norman really doesn't play a siggurdson type and its a easy answer which one to go for.

'Stands out amongst dross'

He'd fit in perfectly here then.

This keeper from Cambridge United is really lighting it up for this FA Cup match right now. Maybe we should move for him. Half kidding, half not.

I admire your pursuit Friend.

But ive seen very little real chatter regarding your boy.

Same as every transfer we made last summer really mate, the talked about one didn't happen.

Link all comes from the agent and Walsh sitting with there director - got legs here as cska are known to be broke and in major need of selling to buy, and since ermelenko got banned dzagoev is there only sellable player for any decent amount.

Guy instinct on this, Walsh would want him, koeman wouldn't.

Hi all, as a kid from the 70's and a long time blue I've been following this forum for quite a while, but this is actually my first post on here.
In Belgian press there is talk that Everton is interested in Ishak Belfodil who is currently playing for Standard de Liege here in Belgium. I don't follow Standard every weekend, but in the games I saw from him he made quite an impression. He is a real target player, very strong and a real fighter. Anybody else heard this rumours?

I do.

But Jose doesnt.

Im not saying we can, but we could go on a run and they could struggle for a short period, I wouldnt say no chance.

It is a fair point... Would we be looking to conduct quick business if WBA came at us for Del and McCarthy.....? No, i think we would string them along and ask for top dollar.

Same as every transfer we made last summer really mate, the talked about one didn't happen.

Link all comes from the agent and Walsh sitting with there director - got legs here as cska are known to be broke and in major need of selling to buy, and since ermelenko got banned dzagoev is there only sellable player for any decent amount.

Guy instinct on this, Walsh would want him, koeman wouldn't.

If sigi runs and runs, he might be the fall back option, maybe, but I think and im just guessing here, he was the fall back option to Morgs, not sure, I know hes played all over the place, but where did he play mostly last season?

I'm going to need some concrete information tomorrow.

Can this be arranged please?

Tomorrow's News Today:

Niasse completes Hull loan. Up front 1m. Option to buy for 4m more.

Schneiderlein to everton falls through due to life threatening knee explosion

Depay moves on loan to AS Roma. Option for 21m in summer.

Everton move swiftly to tie up loan deals for Fabian Delph (Schneids alternative) and also Saloman Kalou.

That's all from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back