Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fair point... Would we be looking to conduct quick business if WBA came at us for Del and McCarthy.....? No, i think we would string them along and ask for top dollar.

I said I thought this window would be all about sell to buy, but as a numbers excercise.

So for example.

Morgs In Jamo/The Clev Out
Deeps In Geri Out
CB In Jags? Out
GK In Robles? Out

Niasse Out SS In?

Spinkled with a few up and coming punts for the U23s/Future, who may or may not make an impact this season.

Tomorrow's News Today:

Niasse completes Hull loan. Up front 1m. Option to buy for 4m more.

Schneiderlein to everton falls through due to life threatening knee explosion

Depay moves on loan to AS Roma. Option for 21m in summer.

Everton move swiftly to tie up loan deals for Fabian Delph (Schneids alternative) and also Saloman Kalou.

That's all from me.
I said concrete. Not porridge.

If sigi runs and runs, he might be the fall back option, maybe, but I think and im just guessing here, he was the fall back option to Morgs, not sure, I know hes played all over the place, but where did he play mostly last season?

Nominally defensive mid, but as a playmaker not a truly defensive player mate.

He's nothing like schneids though besides for both having superb engines and the right attitude/aggression, both got a good ability to get that deep ball out to the runners as well.

Nearest comparrision I can give is a younger lampard but more versatile (and not quite so lethal obviously)

Hi all, as a kid from the 70's and a long time blue I've been following this forum for quite a while, but this is actually my first post on here.
In Belgian press there is talk that Everton is interested in Ishak Belfodil who is currently playing for Standard de Liege here in Belgium. I don't follow Standard every weekend, but in the games I saw from him he made quite an impression. He is a real target player, very strong and a real fighter. Anybody else heard this rumours?

Welcome mate ;) Saw it mentioned somewhere today but nothing concrete

Nominally defensive mid, but as a playmaker not a truly defensive player mate.

He's nothing like schneids though besides for both having superb engines and the right attitude/aggression, both got a good ability to get that deep ball out to the runners as well.

Nearest comparrision I can give is a younger lampard but more versatile (and not quite so lethal obviously)

So would you compare him to Sigi?

Interesting then.

Honestly speaking I wouldn't think he'd play in this league as part of a mid two mate, unless we went a lot more adventurous than we will. He's good at nicking balls and reading the game, but for tackling see lampard or scholes.

Best position would we wide left as a playmaker, think tadic but a lot better.

I said I thought this window would be all about sell to buy, but as a numbers excercise.

So for example.

Morgs In Jamo/The Clev Out
Deeps In Geri Out
CB In Jags? Out
GK In Robles? Out

Niasse Out SS In?

Spinkled with a few up and coming punts for the U23s/Future, who may or may not make an impact this season.
I have a feeling Fonte could come here, why has he put in a transfer request in we really need a new CB (Koeman Southampton connection). We shall see.

I have a feeling Fonte could come here, why has he put in a transfer request in we really need a new CB (Koeman Southampton connection). We shall see.

Would be amazed if we are interested. We have enough ageing CH as it is. China bound me thinks. One last pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back