Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, as a kid from the 70's and a long time blue I've been following this forum for quite a while, but this is actually my first post on here.
In Belgian press there is talk that Everton is interested in Ishak Belfodil who is currently playing for Standard de Liege here in Belgium. I don't follow Standard every weekend, but in the games I saw from him he made quite an impression. He is a real target player, very strong and a real fighter. Anybody else heard this rumours?

Look back ~500 pages in this thread an I believe you will see rumours of Belfodil

Hi all, as a kid from the 70's and a long time blue I've been following this forum for quite a while, but this is actually my first post on here.
In Belgian press there is talk that Everton is interested in Ishak Belfodil who is currently playing for Standard de Liege here in Belgium. I don't follow Standard every weekend, but in the games I saw from him he made quite an impression. He is a real target player, very strong and a real fighter. Anybody else heard this rumours?
Hi Belg!:bye:

I haven't done a wish list. Here's mine.

Fonte CB
Snides M
Sigs M/F
Long? CF (I can't really think of any others who would be happy not being 1st choice striker)

I think this sort of list is realistic, I would still persevere with Del and Mirrallas, also we do have the new boy Lookman too.

Would be amazed if we are interested. We have enough ageing CH as it is. China bound me thinks. One last pay day.
I'm just thinking, Koeman knows him, age doesn't matter quite as much at CB look at Watson,Weir and Gough they didn't do bad when they were mid to late 30s.

@MoutsGoat , all pretty irrelevant anyways as as long as elstone is negotiating we won't get any decent player in from abroad, can imagine him offending the hell out of everyone he speaks to with his 50p increments over four year offers.

Interesting to think who our last really good purchase from abroad actually was, I mean one who's never played in Britain before...

@MoutsGoat , all pretty irrelevant anyways as as long as elstone is negotiating we won't get any decent player in from abroad, can imagine him offending the hell out of everyone he speaks to with his 50p increments over four year offers.

Interesting to think who our last really good purchase from abroad actually was, I mean one who's never played in Britain before...
Olivier Dacourt

Leandro

Things have changed since brexit vote mate - could be better could be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back