Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ I didn't think we would have windows like this ever again.

Why are we so slow at signing players.

Someone is having a laugh.

We've signed one player. That's one more than the majority of clubs.

This is not a game of Monopoly. You don't just put your money down and shake hands. These are multi million pound transfers. The selling club is probably not forced to sell, they might even be torn over whether they should keep hold of the player. If they are selling, there's millions of pounds to be gained and lost on transfer price, and there's all kinds of ways of playing the game, leaking stories about fake interested clubs or fake asking prices. Anyone who expects a £20 million plus deal to be wrapped up inside a week is I fear living in dreamland.

And if you know your history
It's enough to make your heart go

JESUS CHRIST EVERTON SIGN SOMEONE WE'RE MEANT TO BE MINTED KENWRONG DO ONE YOU AND ELSTONE ARE HOLDING US BACK SACK THE BOARD WALSH IS FINDING ALL THESE DIAMONDS LIKE MORGS WHO NOBODY ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF BUT WE WON'T PAY 58P MORE COS MOURINHO WON'T LIKE IT KOEMAN IS LIVID.

We don't care what the rs say.

We've been [Poor language removed] to watch since Pienaars legs went tbh.

Pienaar was a really good player for making us tick. You watch his work rate both when the opposition had the ball and when we had the ball and it was brilliant. Constantly on the move looking for space, giving the man on the ball an option, little give and gos. Now on the rare occurrence one of our players actually has the wherewithal to play a forward ball after they've managed to get the thing finally under control, they just see a whole forward line standing completely still usually marked looking completely disinterested.

Remember the last window when that lad from Sunderland came down and stayed in a city centre hotel in the hope efc would agree a deal with Sunderland.

WTF was all that about.

How do we feel about Michael Keane? I know there have been some rumors on him and I think he would be a good grab if we can. He is no VVD but honestly I don't think we would be able to sway him now or in the summer... I can dream about us signing VVD but in reality it is highly unlikely. Keane would make a great pairing with Williams.

Also I'm all aboard the Ice Man rumors, he would make a great pairing with Lukaku and I'm sure there is a way to have him and Barkley together on the field.

Pienaar was a really good player for making us tick. You watch his work rate both when the opposition had the ball and when we had the ball and it was brilliant. Constantly on the move looking for space, giving the man on the ball an option, little give and gos. Now on the rare occurrence one of our players actually has the wherewithal to play a forward ball after they've managed to get the thing finally under control, they just see a whole forward line standing completely still usually marked looking completely disinterested.

Our most under rated player i have seen at everton in the 22+ years i have been going the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back