Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sky Italia's Gianluca Di Marzio, Everton sent scouts to watch Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin in action against Roma on Sunday – but he suffered a season-ending injury just nine minutes into the game.

The Toffees saw long-time first-choice goalkeeper Tim Howard leave the club for Colorado Rapds over the summer, with Ronald Koeman deciding to bring in Maarten Stekelenburg in his place.
Ugh that sucks!!! Poor kid I hope he had a speedy and full recovery. I actually signed him in my FIFA team last year. I would love to have him hear when he recovers

I think we should be looking at bringing a striker like Michy batshuayi on loan with an option to buy think him and rom would be decent and he doesn't seem to get a game even when costa is out so maybe conte would let him leave on loan without using him in a swap deal with swansea

I couldn't blame Barkley if he accepted an offer like that. 800k a week and nowhere near the amount of pressure he is under right now.

If he thinks money is more important than representing his boyhood club and almost certainly his country at every major tournament then yes I don't blame him.

Everton are eyeing a deal to sign Standard Liege striker Ishak Belfodil (Tuttomercatoweb)

QPR want Everton striker Arouna Kone but fear the forward’s wages will scupper any deal (Get West London)

Man Utd have told Everton they will have to pay more than £20m for France midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin (Daily Mail)

Everton flop Oumar Niasse could be heading to Hull on loan for the rest of the season (Liverpool Echo)

Aston Villa have contacted Everton over a loan move for Tom Cleverley (Daily Mail)

The chatter.

IF China came in for Barkley, at the outrageous prices we have seen them go after players, it might allow us to add Siggurdson in his place and bring in someone else on top of our current plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back