Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting then, as I said with the Sigi links, it means very bad news as far as Ross Barks is concerned.

Do you think so? Kessie is still very young so I doubt he'd come in to start every game. I reckon Ross is still very much key in Ronald's plan, and that Ron just has a funny way of showing his love.

Personally I'd say Kessie is a replacement for the outgoing McCarthy and Cleverley, with Morgan being more of a Barry replacement.

This Kessie cat, what role does he play

Another energetic marathon runner or does he have the magic

Both. Started as a CB last season at Cesena then started DM this season with Atalanta but managed to score like 5 games in a row. Now he's one of the middle two. Can do everything, one of few foreign players we're linked with that I wouldn't worry about adapting to the league. Shorter Yaya Toure with less ability.

TheEsk said on his Twitter we put in a large bid for VVD lack week and thinks we will go back in for him

shame we never signed him when we got funes instead. I wouldn 't take the esk as gospel unfortunately, not that he's probably not itk just the idea that things can change up until its on the website - witsel was dead on to sign for juve and now he's in china.

TheEsk said on his Twitter we put in a large bid for VVD lack week and thinks we will go back in for him

That's great news if so. Despite the lack of faith in Esk by many on here, he's proven to be getting solid info from somewhere regardless.

VVD would be a huge statement and another perfect player for what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back