Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't koeman say he's have to see how much money he will have in January... that doesn't sound very good... he shouldn't need to worry about funds, should he?

I'd like Robert Snodgrass and think he's a realistic target for us. Shame he's 29 but he would improve us and we'd have a decent set piece taker finally.

Always find that funny though, how many times had any of us watched Lukaku before we signed him on loan, and we where made up to get him, bet ya not many had seen many west brom games the previous season though

I don't know why people think it's weird to ask how many times you've seen a player play.
I've not seen masses of Kovacic so wondered @Jags..class opinion. Not my fault it got took all arsey.

I like Snodgrass.... but we should aiming higher.
We should, but first we need to have a players who can put a shift in, play for the team and work hard. Mix it with flair and creativity and you have a good team. Right now we lack these players and I don't think we'll attract much better quality than Snodgrass.

Hope we have a decent scouting network in West and Central Europe though.

didn't koeman say he's have to see how much money he will have in January... that doesn't sound very good... he shouldn't need to worry about funds, should he?
People complain when we give the impression we have loads of money. People complain when we say that we don't have unlimited funds.

People complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back