Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not trying to be my usual negative self, but im actually quite nervous with this window and the summer.

I don't want us to end up selling the likes of McCarthy and Jagielka, only to have the likes of cleverly and Gibson on the bench.

Moyes was crying out for another 2-3 signings to break the top four, his first team was strong but a injury to cahill or Arteta would effectively kill our season.

The bench looked a little stronger under bobby but still had the likes of kone in there.

Hopefully if we bring in Morgan and depay, our bench may then contain McCarthy and Mirallas for example. Much stronger option to refresh tired legs in games.

Ryan Shawcross would improve our defence, I look at him in similar fashion to Williams, both solid defenders.
Maybe we should get rid of the lightweight, unfit, fairies that Martinez bought and go back to being a solid punching about our weight club aiming for Europe !

Brighton have kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions in the 20 games Shane Duffy has played for them

Maybe it's time to bring him home?

Im not trying to be my usual negative self, but im actually quite nervous with this window and the summer.

I don't want us to end up selling the likes of McCarthy and Jagielka, only to have the likes of cleverly and Gibson on the bench.

Moyes was crying out for another 2-3 signings to break the top four, his first team was strong but a injury to cahill or Arteta would effectively kill our season.

The bench looked a little stronger under bobby but still had the likes of kone in there.

Hopefully if we bring in Morgan and depay, our bench may then contain McCarthy and Mirallas for example. Much stronger option to refresh tired legs in games.

Did you mean to post the vast majority of this post in 2015?

I can't see us culling Jimmy Mac this window, unless more midfielders are bought. Ditto for Kev, especially with Del possibly off

We loved him wrong Mikey and he's gone now. Let him go, he's never coming back.

From the few brighton games I've seen he has done well

Martinez is gone now mate

Centre Backs at this club no longer need to do boss tekkers any more to get a game

Being actually good at defending is rewarded again

Bring him home Koeman, correct the mistake

We can win his heart once more!

Yes, along with your jokes. Sooooo 2015 mate ;)

2015?! I've been doing the same old routine since 2010

upload_2017-1-12_14-9-5.webp

I've said too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back