Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random off topic question but does anyone else use the app on iPhone? For some reason mine only has a blank page when I try to go on the forums but everything else works fine
I can't get the updated app for Everton FC to load on my iPhone either. Just a check device message appears. Sorry I'm off topic anyone else had the same?

Winger is this guy surely?
Everton join chase for winger Cafu
Lyndon Lloyd | Thursday, 12 January 2017
bubble_sm.gif
19 Comments [Jump to last]
Everton are reportedly in the running for Jonathan Cafu who is also wanted by Leicester City and West Ham.
The Brazilian winger looked set to join the Foxes according to speculation over the past couple of days but Sport Witness make the exclusive claim that the Blues and the Hammers have stepped in with interest.

Cafu was signed by Ludogorets from Sao Paolo for just €2.2m and has impressed in the Champions League for the Bulgarian side. If they can't hold on to him this month, the expect to make a tidy profit on the 25-year-old.

Original Source: Sport Witness
This chap was mentioned a couple hundred pages back. Looks an interesting prospect, but is playing in a bog-awful league. No way of knowing if he could make the step up and he's at the age that you'd be wanting him to be playing first team football within weeks of arriving. Depending on the fee he could be a gamble worth taking, particularly if we can find someone to buy Lennon.

Imagine the shirts we would sell though. What a name.

This chap was mentioned a couple hundred pages back. Looks an interesting prospect, but is playing in a bog-awful league. No way of knowing if he could make the step up and he's at the age that you'd be wanting him to be playing first team football within weeks of arriving. Depending on the fee he could be a gamble worth taking, particularly if we can find someone to buy Lennon.

Hope it's not him

That league is even worse than the dutch league but he also played CL and did well.

not that i needed to watch a video of him because he'd be one of my dream signings anyway, but if i'd never seen a player before, this is the first time i'd have been sold after the first highlight ... that chip :cool:

i don't rate our chances of this, i'm not getting let down like the summer again, but this is the perfect kind of wide mid/winger we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back