Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that i needed to watch a video of him because he'd be one of my dream signings anyway, but if i'd never seen a player before, this is the first time i'd have been sold after the first highlight ... that chip :cool:

i don't rate our chances of this, i'm not getting let down like the summer again, but this is the perfect kind of wide mid/winger we need.
I'm in love

Mertens ... WHAT A PLAYER! I'd windmill all the way down County Road if this ever happened.

Abolsute class this guy. Would he swap champions league football and his lifestyle in Italy for us though? Surely not?!

Over to you Rom and Mirallas ... have a word :coffee:

not that i needed to watch a video of him because he'd be one of my dream signings anyway, but if i'd never seen a player before, this is the first time i'd have been sold after the first highlight ... that chip :cool:

i don't rate our chances of this, i'm not getting let down like the summer again, but this is the perfect kind of wide mid/winger we need.
He's nearly 30 now though.

Oh my dear god...
Now that's a highlight reel. What a player.
I hate to say it out loud on a football forum but I thought we were talking about that big eyed goofy defender were always being linked with martins indy or whatever his poor mother calls him.

Now THAT would be a signing!

He's younger than Payet and you'd have him. Comfortably in his prime, we have the money now where we don't always have to spend money on long term players. Get him in now and get a brilliant 2-3 years out of him... what would he cost, £20-25m?
Not sure there should be such a thing as "we don't always have to spend money on long term players".

Ban for using the term "Friend" like it's remotely acceptable, thanks mods.

R U OK Friend?

86bba726d081bbe4f21f7d6a07b1792e58dbbbf146d9ea46f1bf113016db8922.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back