Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017%2f1%2fPAyet11.jpg

Viera pleaaaase. midget or not!

Will Napoli win the CL, will they win the league... or even seriously challenge for either?

Ultimately money talks unless those factors are in play.
Will everton?
No seriously I saw numerous interviews with him and his wife and they feel like real Italians. He has been there now for four years and said he wants to stay there! Never say never but if he leaves it wont be for Everton..

About Jonathan Cafu.
If I have to compare his team Ludogoretz to a team all you know, this must be Celtic. There are some similarities between those two teams. They are about the same level, they are head and shoulders above the others in very poor leagues and most of their domestic games are like walk in the park. The biggest difference is that Ludogoretz is a relatively new project and have no history at all (apart from their recent successful period, in terms of history they are like Brighton). This project is largely based on a very good scouting network in Latin America. They get some very good players for free or for peanuts. Cafu has been their standout player this season. He is generally a winger but was used as a false nine in some games too. He is fast and skillful, has an eye for a good pass and is certainly capable of magic moments (take a look at his goals against Basel and especially Red Star Belgrade in the CL). It is important to mention that Ludogoretz usually play a pressing game and they recruit players that suit that system. Another positive is that, should we get him, he has a Bulgarian passport, so the work permit should not be an issue. However, I am not too excited with this prospect. My main concern is that he will be bullied in the PL and I am not sure that he will adapt well physically. Plus, I don't think he is better than Lennon and especially Del. If Del comes to play in the Bulgarian league, he will look better than Ronaldo. I am not sold on that one.

Will everton?
No seriously I saw numerous interviews with him and his wife and they feel like real Italians. He has been there now for four years and said he wants to stay there! Never say never but if he leaves it wont be for Everton..

Hes 30 in 6 months, Milik is back soon, hes been waiting for 3 months to sign a new contract.

I wouldnt be so eager to call this 1 off.

Last night after WRD posts was very exciting and fun and was great to see some positive posts for a change. Hopefully there is truth in VVD and Mertens. Get them to and I can see the race for 4th being back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back