Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying we will sign Mertans but it's so good to be linked with that quality of player . One thing though,people saying we would never sign a player of that quality and in most respects that's true but this is a new Everton . Rioala ( lukaku's ) agent has mentioned it a few times / the ambition of the club / the drive from Moshiri / willingness to put his money were his mouth is ... So I'm not saying we will sign him but maybe if we did manage to sign a player of his ilk it wouldn't be a complete shock to me... it'll take time that's for sure...

Last night after WRD posts was very exciting and fun and was great to see some positive posts for a change. Hopefully there is truth in VVD and Mertens. Get them to and I can see the race for 4th being back on

C'mon mate. It's mata and witsel all over again. Saints arn't going to sell there 2 cb's in 1 window.

If you talking about WRD, a few pages back someone posted everything he got right and it was a hell of a lot, think WRD is a genuine ITK
Nah WRD is the messiah mate, we're on about Shez. I see he got Koeman being our next manager just after Martinez got sacked but I can't find anything else

Seems to be a bit of a chancer to me MG, do you agree?

Not quite sure mate, I know they were very active on tef over the summer, but it was a weird window with so many things not really coming off, so couldnt judge their previous.

I dont think we are interested in him personally. But there is still a degree of slight chatter.

I

Not quite sure mate, I know they were very active on tef over the summer, but it was a weird window with so many things not really coming off, so couldnt judge their previous.

I dont think we are interested in him personally. But there is still a degree of slight chatter.

I
It was a strange window indeed. He was adamant of Koeman being our manager from day 1 of El Fraudo's sacking so we can only see

Hence after midnight the gossip column on bbc sport? ;)

Yeh kind of.

The embargoed stuff will appear online at 1030 (usually).

If it's like a 'back-page' exclusive that will run in the paper as well, then it won't appear online until midnight or even later than that - as the papers still want to sell some copies, obviously.

...let's not forget that under Fair Play rules we have plenty of scope to sign players in this window because of the Stones money. Summer signings will be dependent on post-Stones club income so this might be our best opportunity to get main targets in.

Indeed.

Which is why it suits us to ship out players on loan with fees payable in the summer potentially instead. Also why I'd expect Mccarthy to go but not till the summer.

...let's not forget that under Fair Play rules we have plenty of scope to sign players in this window because of the Stones money. Summer signings will be dependent on post-Stones club income so this might be our best opportunity to get main targets in.
FM did say "We need to establish ourselves and we have a window to do it." I'm guessing he's talking about this window.
With the Stones money helping us with the FFP and the USM FF money coming in I think we are gonna go all out...fingers crossed

FM did say "We need to establish ourselves and we have a window to do it." I'm guessing he's talking about this window.
With the Stones money helping us with the FFP and the USM FF money coming in I think we are gonna go all out...fingers crossed
It appears so, though we were linked with a lot of big bids in the summer and nothing happened. Do get the feeling this time it is slightly different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back