Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for you and this thread in general that is an absolute clusterfukk of a post

Mate i don't think I've noticed you on here before, but sounds like you read my posts etc, don't get the personal slant you take. But hey welcome.

Ha as for the names I mention, you have to laugh there's pages of posts here where no one mentiones a name then when someone does everyone's an expert. The only other names I've seen are players having a good six months and lads patting themselves on the back because they watched a match in Holland or Germany.

I'm pretty confident the players I mentioned above who aren't internationals will be inside 12 months in addition to moving for 10 of millions of pounds shortly.

The trick is picking the players with the potential to be great players for Everton and thrive at a big club environment given the oppurtunity to step up.

Mate i don't think I've noticed you on here before, but sounds like you read my posts etc, don't get the personal slant you take. But hey welcome.

Ha as for the names I mention, you have to laugh there's pages of posts here where no one mentiones a name then when someone does everyone's an expert. The only other names I've seen are players having a good six months and lads patting themselves on the back because they watched a match in Holland or Germany.

I'm pretty confident the players I mentioned above who aren't internationals will be inside 12 months in addition to moving for 10 of millions of pounds shortly.

The trick is picking the players with the potential to be great players for Everton and thrive at a big club environment given the oppurtunity to step up.

Yes lad, a mixture of young England internationals and champions league players will be available for peanuts and will choose to slug it out for the 7th place trophy.

WOW mate, so you reckon we should sign Mahrez, VVD, Heaton and Bertrand before anyone gets onto them, the first 2 of those would cost above 40m quid each, the second two 20m + each, the rest of your under the radar list would all fetch 15m or so easy.

Nice one trying to sound all 'indie kid' though by doing the oppostite of most, shame that what you did was absolutely laughable given the intent you stated, [Poor language removed] Mahrez and VVD lol great shout picking out two players of that unkown status

WOW mate, so you reckon we should sign Mahrez, VVD, Heaton and Bertrand before anyone gets onto them, the first 2 of those would cost above 40m quid each, the second two 20m + each, the rest of your under the radar list would all fetch 15m or so easy.

Nice one trying to sound all 'indie kid' though by doing the oppostite of most, shame that what you did was absolutely laughable given the intent you stated, [Poor language removed] Mahrez and VVD lol great shout picking out two players of that unkown status

Harsh, everybody knows that in order for clubs to kick on they need to buy players from no marks.

Haha, let loose mate, i actually generally quite like your posts, so I don't get the wily waving. I would however like to know what an indie kid is, is it indie to know or say!lol

However, I don't remember saying those players are under the radar, I would hope (suspiciously) that most people who watch football would be aware of those players. I would say after there were many who dismissed them out of hand that those players are on a trajectory of progress and havnt reached their maximum potential, yet are playing for clubs (with the likely exception of Arsenal) that I would consider a level below Everton in stature. I don't think it's enirely unreasonable for those players to fulfil that potential given an opportunity at what I consider a bigger club. The players I mention are at a point of potnential that they could easily be snaffled up by CL clubs, why not us. is there a praticular reason that shouldn't be us now, regardless of finance, surely thats were our aspirations lie. I have a little interest in looking around the PL in general and looking at players at lesser light clubs that could potentially go on to bigger clubs namely our or significantly contribute or grow in potential and be better long term for Everton, it's indie of me I know.

It is funny though for my comments to firstly be dismissed and then people saying they wouldn't come because they are established and cost to much, imagine if everyone had an opinion. I take issue with everyone dismissing opinion and herding up on posters, as there are probably young kids less relillent than me, who wander on here try and post and get comments like cluster...., moo.

Rock on Tommylol

* young Roberston at Hull think will kick on too.

Last edited:
We need to sign a top goalkeeper and if that requires breaking the bank then so be it.

Just because we cocked up in the summer with bigger names doesn't mean we should accept far lesser players. We should be aiming just as high again but this time we need actual plans in place if target no.1 doesn't come off. Not panicking and chucking 25m at dross like bolasie.

We need to sign a top goalkeeper and if that requires breaking the bank then so be it.

Just because we cocked up in the summer with bigger names doesn't mean we should accept far lesser players. We should be aiming just as high again but this time we need actual plans in place if target no.1 doesn't come off. Not panicking and chucking 25m at dross like bolasie.

Jordan Pickford looks a class prospect and if we do break the bank I hope it would be him, don't think Moyes will sell though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back