Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we act quickly in this window, i can't be doing with a month of waiting round like patience on a monument then ending up with nothing again.

i can see one of the top teams taking him and loaning back for a year or two. Possibly Arsenal, as Cech is getting on a bit.

Wenger sees Ospina as the long term number 1 last i heard. Only reason he isn't first choice now is because wenger couldn't turn cech down.

Fosu Mensah

Here we go......

Hmm.

Dolberg looks a hell of a player, and Belotti is clearly good as well.

Only question mark for me is it is difficult to expect them to come straight into the prem and settle for us.

Plus, neither are the 'target man' type that this side requires, even though I'd happily have both in the squad.
Yunus Malli is a class playmaker/winger

Who do they all play for? Haha never heard of any of them

I just hope we act quickly in this window, i can't be doing with a month of waiting round like patience on a monument then ending up with nothing again.
so you been a blue for 10 minutes mate? What made your mind up? ;)

Deadline day my dear friend, you know this by now, no point in hoping in anything other than that.

Wenger sees Ospina as the long term number 1 last i heard. Only reason he isn't first choice now is because wenger couldn't turn cech down.

Here we go......

Who do they all play for? Haha never heard of any of them

Dolberg is in great form for Ajax at the moment.

Belotti is at Torino.

Malli is a winger/no.10 who plays at Mainz.

Why are we not being linked to Dominico Berardi? Was punting him in the Summer... then again I'm about as removed from those in the know as humanly possible.

I see where setting ourselves up for another huge fall thinking were going to bring all sorts of players in....

boys, we've been here before and we all know how it ends. Dont do it to yourselves.

Rinse and repeat every summer, Add in the stadium waffle for max fume levels come Jan

I see where setting ourselves up for another huge fall thinking were going to bring all sorts of players in....

boys, we've been here before and we all know how it ends. Dont do it to yourselves.

Rinse and repeat every summer, Add in the stadium waffle for max fume levels come Jan

I reckon it will be 2 loans coming in and that's your lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back