Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again, I've watched Ben Gibson 4 or 5 times this season and I think he is a player. Good with the ball but an excellent defender above all and stands out in a Boro team who have little of the ball.

Very good player but pretty he is the nephew of their owner mate...

But yes, he is excellent. Remember watching him next to Stones for the U21s a few years ago.

Im more concerned about who we are going to shift!
Our squad is large, unbalanced and with no quality in it what so ever.
Who would want to come and take the likes of Oviedo, Kone, Lennon, Mirallas, Cleverley off our hands?
Teams like LFC or United can usualy offload there garbage as the players are seen asthat step above even if they fail and they can get good money for them. (see Benteke & Ibe or clubs looking at Depay). When a team looks at our cast offs they see the players cant hack it here so why would they hack it at there club

Im more concerned about who we are going to shift!
Our squad is large, unbalanced and with no quality in it what so ever.
Who would want to come and take the likes of Oviedo, Kone, Lennon, Mirallas, Cleverley off our hands?
Teams like LFC or United can usualy offload there garbage as the players are seen asthat step above even if they fail and they can get good money for them. (see Benteke & Ibe or clubs looking at Depay). When a team looks at our cast offs they see the players cant hack it here so why would they hack it at there club

Same here. I want players out. And fast.

Jordan pickford outstanding again the weekend. Make it happen fahrad

few kids lying around the prem at the moment that have been pretty impressive.
Someone lese i'd like us to look at who hasent got a sniff of game time is Solonke at chelsea, reportidly wants 50k a week and a clear plan of a route into the first team.
Maybe we could offer him that

Someone lese i'd like us to look at who hasent got a sniff of game time is Solonke at chelsea, reportidly wants 50k a week and a clear plan of a route into the first team.

He's not the type of forward we need right now IMO.

Much rather give Calvert-Lewin a shot.

I haven't got a clue who we could realistically get for the playmaker role, but who would you go after for CM. I like Carvalho. Never really noticed him before, probably like I never noticed Gana at Villa, but since the summer I've focused on him during games. He looks like the ideal replacement to Barry.

Playmaker? My choice would be Wesley snieder

Fosu Mensah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back