Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal levels of hypocrisy these days.

Its ok for clubs to take Chinese money, get huge sponsors then sign big players with it.......but when another bigger n richer club comes sniffing, its an outrage!!!!
I know mate, had to laugh at some of the Chelsea fans comments at foreign money ruining the game!! :Blink: :hayee: :Blink:

I'm afraid that's utter tosh mate. Well the first part. The second part is just contradictory to your first statement is correct in way. You need a formation AND a system that suits the players at hand. A good manager finds one to suit the personnel he has available. The upmost most important thing is finding a formation(s) that suits the players available and the chosen style, which should also be flexible given good coaching.

Lol, made a bit of a mess of my post as re-wrote it because it made no sense in the light of Leicester winning the league.

Was gonna say formations aren't important, it's the quality of players you have that is far and away the most important factor.

Damn you Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back