Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i never knew bidet was spelt like that, i always thought it was spelt b-day.

Anyway, we don't need one, the way we wash our genitalia is to get our (i presume he's one of those idiots that thinks england is britain) filthy women to give us a blowie.

yeah a french word if memory serves me

the problem with dolberg is that he could turn out to be exactly the same as vincent janssen. This is nothing new, because we seem to say every summer "this guy could be alfonso alves", but he does have years on his side, he'd make me fairly excited tbh and i'd trust walsh' judgement.

Could also be like Milik who was superb for Napoli pre injury. Dutch league in a nutshell

Janssen is a superb player, in 6months he will be firing, hes a natural goalscorer, it will come.

As someone of who has been following the Dutch league and especially Ajax for over 30 years I have to say that Dolberg is something special. I have rarely seen anything like him. Extremely talented in almost every aspect of his trade. Milik and Janssen do not even compare.

I don't think Everton would be able to sign him though.

Hi mate, I find you very boring and quite irritating, also your username is very offensive, ive felt the need to report you and would imagine the moderation team will be removing you swiftly, have a lovely day.
Only reporting what I have been told on good authority that besic is gone once all recovered if that upsets you then sorry

As someone of who has been following the Dutch league and especially Ajax for over 30 years I have to say that Dolberg is something special. I have rarely seen anything like him. Extremely talented in almost every aspect of his trade. Milik and Janssen do not even compare.

I don't think Everton would be able to sign him though.
If he's that good it should be a break the bank type of situation

Altidore is on his way to finch farm as we speak

Hi mate, I find you very boring and quite irritating, also your username is very offensive, ive felt the need to report you and would imagine the moderation team will be removing you swiftly, have a lovely day.

Not quite yet, but we would appreciate if Mr Soles perhaps adopts a different posting style.

And boring is the correct word.

out stones 47 million

In Bolasie 22 million
Williams 12 million
Gueye 7.2 million
Stek- Buttons, less than a million
valencia - knowing us 2 million loan fee.

The three actual transfers all happened withing 2 weeks of selling stones as well. Mate, there is why anyone believes we are still sell to buy.

oh and if we are building a new stadium, it will revert back to being skint/sell to buy there as well to pay for it.

Just to use our rivals and so called big club as an example here... They spent 67,900,000 on 6 players. They sold 17 players for 75,500,000 (going by soccerbase stats). So, using your logic are they a sell to buy club also? We sold 1 player and brought in 5 and I would argue along with current stats that Williams is a better defender than Stones.

We also still have January to spend and then again in the summer. Moshiri has had one summer and is financially restrained due to FFP, if we didn't sell Stones or someone else for a high value then we wouldn't have been able to buy the players we have so far plus whoever we bring in in January.

Just to use our rivals and so called big club as an example here... They spent 67,900,000 on 6 players. They sold 17 players for 75,500,000 (going by soccerbase stats). So, using your logic are they a sell to buy club also? We sold 1 player and brought in 5 and I would argue along with current stats that Williams is a better defender than Stones.

We also still have January to spend and then again in the summer. Moshiri has had one summer and is financially restrained due to FFP, if we didn't sell Stones or someone else for a high value then we wouldn't have been able to buy the players we have so far plus whoever we bring in in January.
Liverpool are a sell to buy club yes. The owners have been crap on that front from what I have been led to believe. Even to the extent that they are just moving to improve anfield for a massive profit selling them on.

Williams is a better defender than stones right now, but stones in 5 years will surpass williams at his best. plus this 5 we signed were stop gaps in the squad, one in each position, again what the squad needed minimum not what the team needed.

And if we do buy in the summer or January then fantastic, but not holding my breath until I see moshiri making it rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back